Monday, January 7, 2013

MY Kwik Trip

Source: http://www.greenretaildecisions.com/upload/GRD_images_2010/kwik_trip/kwik-trip_web.jpg
I had to run a quick errand yesterday afternoon, and on my way back home, I realized I needed to stop for gas.  I passed at least three Kwik Trips on the way home, and I didn't stop at a single one. The reason?  I felt that I had to stop at my Kwik Trip, the one closest to home and the one I go to most often.  Is it really mine? Of course not, but I feel like it is because I've been there so often and the employees recognize me.  As I was pumping gas, I realized how silly it was, the need to go to this Kwik Trip over the others. I also came to realization that it was a great example of public territory.  It doesn't belong to me in the slightest, but I feel like it is mine in a sense.  Do you do something similar?

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing, I say that its my work but its really not because anyone can come to Menards and it everyones place but I do the same thing without even realizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only kwik Trip I usually stop at, is the Kasson one

    ReplyDelete