Monday, October 27, 2014

A Perception Reminder...for Myself!

This coming Saturday, November 1st, I am celebrating a tradition.  For the past three Halloweens, my husband, friend Sarah, and her husband Steve, and I have all gone to ValleyScare. The four of us love Halloween and getting spooked.  We thought we would do something different this year, so we are going to Scream Town (here's the site). I'm really excited! But there is one part that has me nervous. One of the attractions has you walking though an unlit forest where monsters and things jump out at you. I'm partially night blind, so that makes me extra-sensative to stuff like that.  I'm thinking I'll have to do some perception-checks with myself; I'll have to continually remind myself that it isn't real...over and over. I'm thinking I will survive okay.

If anyone reading this has done Scream Town in the Cities, please let me know if you have any advice or suggestions for making the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment