Thursday, March 1, 2018

"You've Got....A Friend in Me" Psycholocial Noise

I love the movie You've Got Mail. I've seen it more times than I can count since the first time in the theater with my high school boyfriend, now husband.  I'm well aware of who the actors and actresses are as well as the characters, but no matter how many times I've seen it, there's only one face I can imagine when Joe Fox does his voice overs and intrapersonal communication,  and it's not Tom Hanks.  Whenever I hear the voice of Tom Hanks, no matter what movie or character, this is all I can picture:

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny I havent seen that movie but I might now. I remember watching Toy Story as a child growing up and it was a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Don't rush to watch the movie, though. We'll watch it as a class around midquarter.

      Delete