Monday, December 10, 2012

Bazaar Bingo

This past weekend was my parents' church's holiday bazaar.  It has all kinds of events to celebrate the holiday season like cake walks, silent auction, craft and bake sale, games for kinds (like lucky duck pull, fishing pond, sucker tree, and ring toss), and bingo. I haven't been able to attend the bazaar for  few years, but growing up and attending yearly, the bingo room as my favorite; I was really looking forward to it.  Unfortunately, I became overwhelmed with all kinds of noise. There were younger elementary-aged children chatting away, my dad crunching noisily on cookies, Murphy squirming in my lap and talking, my stomach growling, and my nerves on edge due to the crabby bingo caller.  Things got better, though, once I was able to eat some holiday Chex mix and drink a little more of my candy cane coffee :).  I even won a few rounds taking home a Baker's Square gift card, a Willow Tree ornament, a bracelet, and all kinds of fun things for Murphy!  All-in-all, it was a good time :)
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/bingo/

No comments:

Post a Comment